Show Racism the Red Card Open for Registrations for Creative Competition 2016
Deadline for Entries; April 8th 2016
Register and receive FREE education resource and and FREE access to online training!
Anti-racism education charity Show Racism the Red Card (SRTRC) are now open for registrations for Creative Competition 2016. You are asked to use your creativity to produce a massage based on the themes from the SRTRC DVD. You can use written, visual or audiovisual means. Award categories include: Overall, Primary, Secondary, Youth Service and Poster/Written.
The advantages of participation in this competition include:
– tackling racism in education
– opportunity to promote collaborative learning
– promote teamwork
– opportunity for young people to be creative
– to have a positive impact in the community
– to have works on display in our ‘One Race Exhibition’
– enhance the reputation of the School/Youth Group
– great prizes and fun event to conclude the competition
To participate you will need to register your details on their site:
Upon entry SRTRC will send out the Show Racism the Red Card DVD Education Pack which contains 40 pages of activities accompanying a high quality and engaging DVD.
Garrett Mullen, Show Racism the Red Card (SRTRC) Coordinator